A Collection of Things My Kids Have Said or Asked & My Responses
This is an incomplete list that I will add to as I get more
- Just Google It. (I really don’t have a come back for this one)
- What Would You Do If You Came Across a Dinosaur?
- Dad Response: Wrestle him of course
- Daddy, did you have Minecraft on your phone when you were a kid?
- Dad Response: No but I had a 25-foot cord.
- Do I have a brain?
- Dad Response: Sometimes I wonder
- He’s not dead, he’s breathing.
- This one concerns me
- We have baseball practice today? Youngest Daughter “Where, at Yankee Stadium?”
- Dad Response: I wish
- While eating dinner…”Daddy, I’m Full”. Not even 60 seconds later. “Can I have Ice Cream?”
- Makes sense to me.
- 4 Year Old Daughter: “I have good remembery”
- No more Finding Dory for you
- 4 Year Old Daughter: “Remember a long time ago when I was 3”
- Wow, it seems like just yesterday